Could I ask you some questions?

Could I ask you some questions?

Posted by Sarrahrah on Oct 12, 2016 7:16 pm

Hi! My name is Sarah and I am interested in traveling. I was interested as a new grad, but thought I should get some experience first. Now i have 3 years experience as a COTA and life has gave me the opportunity to travel!

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to talk with me about your traveling experiences. My family is skeptical and said I should talk with some people before I do it, which wouldn't be a bad idea.  

Thank you so much!
sarah_katie87@hotmail.com
​715-572-5823

Re: Could I ask you some questions?

Posted by COTA/PTA on Nov 7, 2016 5:08 pm

I am quite surprised you  havent recieved any feedback yet.  I am an experienced traveller and would be happy to share any experiences/info I can to help you make educated decisions.  I hope that by now you havent already gotten involved with a company who made you lots of promises.  They are known to do that, especially if they know you are new to travel. 
Renee

Posted by Sarrahrah on Nov 7, 2016 6:08 pm

Hi Renee! Thank you so much for responding to my post! I am working with a couple companies, but nothing is set in stone yet. I am going to start travelling in January so I am a little ways out to apply to jobs. I would love to hear a summary about your experience including companies you have gone through! You can answer on here or email me at: sarah_katie87@hotmail.com

​Thank you!!

Sarah

Posted by on Jun 29, 2018 4:48 am

I Think admin is busy and not having time to answer the question. 

Regards
Pillsuppliers Company